Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's been a while...

I've been thinking about so many things the last couple months. There are always about 10,000 thoughts circulating in my brain. Here are a few of them.

Starting a tumblr account to keep track of all of the pictures I like on the internet...maybe just house pictures.

All the things I want to buy with my REI dividend (which isn't all that much money so I shouldn't think about it so much!)

My new job in the Harborview ED as an ARNP. I can't stop thinking about how my co-workers are going to see my cry three+ times/shift

Races. I want to run in way too many races. I have added about 25 races to my calendar for 2011. I don't want to train, just run in races. Is that reasonable?

Speaking of races, I have a long race stuck in my head that I want to try but doubt I ever will. I'll talk more about this later when I feel less nervous.

Seeing so many friends and family members. I wish I had more time in a week. I want to reestablish relationships with so many people.

Getting rid of so many things. I have a binge-purge problem. Big time. Well, mostly purge and never binge. It's hard being my roommate to say the least.

Bike camping. So much fun. Can't stop thinking about it along with skiing.

I want to move to Boise. And Antarctica.

Bathroom and kitchen remodeling. I think about this as frequently as I think about my tax return.

I also can't stop thinking about arm warmers. Lulu Lemon size small arm warmers for running. I will never, ever find them. It's so depressing.

Fireplace inserts, new sheets, framing prints, tearing down walls, planting starts, shelves in garage, goodwill runs every week, new shower curtain, trundle bed vs couch, storing musical equipment, new coffee table, safe, curtains, new tires...you know, the usual...


3 comments:

  1. If a person were to say notice a super good deal on sheets or a shower curtain etc. what colors are you guys looking for?
    I think you should make me do at least 2 runs with you, but you'll have to practically walk to stay with me, so pick ones you don't care about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to buy a new plastic liner or bleach it but for some reason I can't bring myself to get around to either! Ugh! I know it would take about 5 min or $5 but somehow it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the list. Let's choose some runs! I'll send you ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, just the usual! i love your list. obviously, my list would be a bit different. but every bit as random. thanks for finally updating...

    ReplyDelete