Thursday, October 8, 2009

How I long for a free day...

This whole having 4 classe plus working on a masters thesis in addition to work is tricky. I'm enjoying school but I could really go for about 7 days off in a row. One day would just stress me out more. I would just be thinking about all the things I would want to do and never actually do any of them. These are the things I would want to accomplish:

1. Rock climbing
2. Trail run
3. Cleaning the fridge
4. Dusting the house
5. Working in the garden
6. Getting the car a tune up
7. Drying more apples and making more applesauce
8. Going to Goodwill/Bins and finding some reasonable work clothes
9. Taking our free pile to goodwill
10. Selling clothes at Crossroads
11. Using my REI coupon
12. Hanging out with Heather and getting coffee
13. Going to the sculpture parl
14. Go to the Frye for lunch
15. Change the sheets on the bed
16. Putting fenders on my bike
17. Getting a massage
18. Finally getting my hip/back X-rayed
19. Getting my HPV shot
20. Make pizza dough and freeze it
21. Getting crumpets with Mariah, Laura, Kate and Carly (how I long for biscuits and gravy from the Globe also)
22. Watch a netflix movie
23. Sleep in with my cutie
24. Try to track down my lost jacket
25. Visit my sweet niece and nephew (actually Dashel's)
26. Take my friends kids to the aquarium
27. Wax skis/snowboards
28. Plan a trip in December
29. Buy a new big french press
30. Go to sleep before 10 and read with Dashel in bed!
31. Go to a pumpkin farm and roast pumpkin seeds

4 comments:

  1. oooh, oooh. i vote for number twelve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit making lists and get back to work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you posted this, you've done #'s 5,6,12,18,19, 25 and half of 31. I'd say that's pretty good. I can't wait until next Wednesday so I can help you do more things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also partially completed number 21 and tonight I'm hoping to complete number 30 if you would just hurry it up and come home!

    ReplyDelete