Tuesday, October 27, 2009

why I am so stressed...

so I have been having yucky nightmares for the last couple of weeks. Last night I had a dream that someone was holding a gun to my head. This is likely for a few reasons:
1. Having watched an assault a month ago
2. Not sleeping enough and being exhausted all the time
3. Being stressed out

I previously blamed #1 for my nightmares but today I decided it was #2. Evidence why I am too tired:

ex. Today I woke up and went to get on the scooter to go to work. The scooter was gone. It was for sure stolen. The last time I had drove it was Wednesday when I had picked up Elissa on 23rd to scoot her home. All hell broke loose, I was late for clinicals, my clinical instructor called in sick, the whole staff at the clinic left for a two hour meeting mid day when my prof. was coming to the clinic to assess my skills.

I grumpily walked to my running group at the Seattle Running Company (come one, come all!) and met my friends Kellen and Aaron for a nice leisurely run. Afterwards we walked to campus to eat at the amazing $2 salad bar. And guess what we saw on the way?! THE SCOOTER!! Apparently I drove the scooter to campus at 6:30 am on Friday morning for class (which I really don't remember...) and left it for 5 days parked in front of Starbucks.

I guess I should go to bed now and try to get some sleep...

1 comment:

  1. OMG that BLOWS MY MIND Cassie! Whenever I feel stressed this week I'm totally thinking of how you are clearly more overwhelmed than I. TAKE CARE AND GET SOME SLEEP! :)

    ReplyDelete